Whoa! This is the first time that I`d be doing something like this. This is not because I havent seen this before, but because I have never been nominated before. I`m super grateful to Funmilayo for nominating me. The award is meant to promote new blogs.
That being said, let`s do this!
The rules for the award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- List eleven random fact about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 other Bloggers that you think are deserving of this award (with less than 200 followers).
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
While I don`t usually talk much about myself, I guess I have to follow the rules. So, eleven random facts about myself:
- I have a die-hard love for akpu (a.k.a. fufu) and egusi soup. I can take that meal anytime, even when I am sick and have appetite for nothing else.. lool.
- I don`t like it when ladies talk too much. I know that all ladies talk, but I respect ladies more when they know how to talk and when to talk. Don`t just go on blabbering about something that makes no sense.
- I am so in love with History. Doesn`t really matter whose history it is: American, Nigerian, Church, Islam, etc. I just love living the lives of those who have died over again in my head.
- I am a 100% Hogwarts lover. Yup! I have even read all of J.K. Rowling`s 7 Harry Potter books.. twice! Now, I know that some folks don`t really like the series, especially church folks. But I can`t just help it.
- I am an apologist at heart. While I haven`t received any formal training yet, I just love it when I defend the Gospel of Christ before all who are willing to listen.
- If there is one thing that I don`t want to ever stop doing, it`s teaching. I just love the thrill of having people learning from me. I love imparting knowledge to people. This makes me read and study twice as hard most times, even for my normal university courses.
- Some of my friends say that I talk too much about money. Well, I do not believe them. I mean, can anyone ever talk too much about money? I do it on purpose anyways.
- I can be troublesome at times. If I have your time, I can disturb you till I wear you out. Unfortunately, this special disturbance is usually reserved for special friends. I don`t go about disturbing people, oh, no, I don`t.
- I love to study about world religions, just for scholarly reasons. I have a thing for Islam in particular.
- I love computers and all things “techy”.
- I love books! Oh, yes, I do. I read Shakespeare`s MacBeth while I was in primary 5. Whether I understood everything or not is not the question. I can`t just see a good book and ignore it.
That was a bit difficult o. I had to really think at some point. Alright, lemme answer the questions..
- What made you to start blogging? At this point, I cant really say. I love writing, even without the hope of publishing. One day, I heard of blogging. I heard that I could start for free and I just decided to start. Later on, I had a reason for blogging, but back then, I can`t really say that I had any.
- Do you keep deadline for your blog post? Hmmmmm.. Honestly? Most times I don`t. Other times, I do.
- For what in your life do you feel grateful for? For life, for friends and my family.
- What’s your greatest desire and your greatest fear? Wow. Greatest desire? It`s all about the advancement of Gods Kingdom. I want to die as a man that gave his all to God and strove with all of His strength to advance His kingdom. My greatest fear? That I won`t somehow meet up with all the expectations upon my life.
- What is that one place and that one book you absolutely love and would want everyone to travel and read? I won`t say one book, but a series.. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Let`s see.. the ability to read and permanently have everything stored up upstairs forever without them leaking somehow. I want to be the most knowledgeable person on the earth, lool.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why? Presently? That would be Dr. Ravi Zacharias. I want a dinner that would last till morning.
- Wine or Whiskey or Vodka or Beer or what? None! Just give me water. Thank you.
- Which was or is your favourite cartoon? Why? That`s a tough one. I`d say Moana. I just loved her strong, independent character and the awesome story.
- What would you do if there was no” blogging”? Lol, I would survive. That`s the simple truth.
- A romantic one liner, for your present or future ‘love to be’? “Regardless of my ability to wander, I`ll always remember that your heart is my home. And I will always come back home.”
Alright. That`s all from me. I pass the baton to these guys..
Hmmmmm… my questions for you? Just answer the same questions that I answered.
I look forward to your reply!